Greetings and welcome to my website!
Donations are always welcome to support the work, especially in 2020 as we continue to experience earthquakes & COVid-19 quarantine with curfew, moving right into Hurricane season that starts in June. In each corner of the world, we are experiencing massive shifts. There is no place I’d rather live than on the island.
Your contribution will go towards:
- Sustaining community offerings
- Emergency fund for natural Earthquakes & Hurricane season
- Solar panels and chargers
- Materials for herbalism (tinctures, bottles and vegetable glycerine
- Digital equipment for video conferencing
A little help can go a long way.
You donate via Paypal or Venmo: @cassandra-fradera. I am asking for personal donations, as companies such as GoFundMe are not allowed in Puerto Rico.
Photo: Artistic intervention on International Women’s Day / “They Rob & Kill us.”